Shree Ram Memorial College Of Education
(1) There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
(2) 47.5% marks for SC ‘ST candidates of Haryana State only. As per letter dated :-16-07-2014
(3) 47.5% marks for Blind /Persons with Disabilities and visually/Hearing Impaired candidates.
(4) In case a candidate has passed the Master Degree Examination also after Bachelor Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained in either of the two will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit
(5) Compartmental candidates will not be allowed admission in B.Ed. (Regular Course) in any case.
(6) Cut off date for eligibility will be the last date/time of online choice filling.
(7) One year PG diploma in any subject will not be considered equivalent to Master’s Degree.